Monday, September 7, 2009

Cutest Address Stamps Ever

There is something that makes me super happy to see a personal letter addressed to me in the mail. Not a bill or a credit card application, but a lovely hello note, a thank you card or a picture of a someone i love. With all this immediate electronic communication, sending snail mail has become less and less frequent. I always tell myself that I will start writing more letters and sticking them in the mail (no doubt, helping out our poor USPS). Maybe buying one (or two) of these adorable stamps will motivate me to KIT.

I've been looking to buy one of these PSA Essentials stamps for a long time. Get one while they are 40% off at Expressionery.com!

Expressionery.com
a Ends September
e Discount: 40%
i BTS09

Thanks for the tip, E! (Yay! My first tip sent in by a reader...er... friend!)

No comments:

Post a Comment