Monday, September 14, 2009

Awesome Discount Beauty Site (with additional discount!)

I love finding a new discount sites. One of the first indulgences that I had to get rid of was my beauty product whoredom. I had to switch out my department store/Sephora products for drugstore brands. I had to not buy every item because I love the adorable packaging. This site may allow me to revert back to my old habits.

BeautyTicket.com was launched in April 2009 by two female beauty industry executives who wanted to bring the best of beauty to women on every budget. By using their insider knowledge and industry contacts from years of experience with premium cosmetics and skincare companies, they accomplished what they set out to do: create a fashion-forward, budget-savvy destination complete with top brands and a premium beauty experience!

With discounts on brands like YSL, Vincent Longo, Molton Brown, Smashbox and more, I will definitely be visiting this site for gifts...ok fine. For me.

Use this extra discount through October 11 to get an extra 15% off! Check back often. They don't restock... if it's there when you see it one day, it might be gone the next!

BeautyTicket.com
a Ends October 11
e Discount: 15% off site-wide
i PEOPLE15

No comments:

Post a Comment