Wednesday, November 4, 2009

This Week's Online Sales - HURRY!!


This is my favorite travel store. I've bought several well-designed, useful items for traveling.
Ends Thursday, Nov. 5
Code: THANKS


If you missed out on the Sephora Friends & Family, here is your chance to fill your beauty needs on Beauty.com.
Ends Friday, Nov. 6



Whenever I'm in New York, I visit this mecca called Henri Bendels. Just walking in calms me. At least us Angelenos can pretend to be on 5th ave. and go online for their Friends & Family event.
Ends Sunday, Nov. 8
Code: Friends & Family




The Horchow Collection as the first luxury mail-order catalog without a “bricks and mortar” companion, part of Neiman Marcus's home catalog company. I love marking up this catalog when I get it in the mail.
Ends Tuesday, Nov. 10th
Code: ALLSALE

No comments:

Post a Comment