Sunday, August 16, 2009

Cheers to all my fellow frugalistas!

To be a stylish and fabulous girl in LA in these crazy times can be a challenge. Before our economy went down the tubes, I made the happy switch from pr/ad agency life to a non-profit, wanting to increase the quality of my life, but in turn decreasing the quality of my paycheck...by a lot. I knew that choosing happiness would be a good thing in the long run, but trust me, adjusting to my new income takes an extra bit of time, savviness & research. In the light of recent economic trends, this has proven to be even more necessary and vital.

I'm excited to share my finds with you. I'll post my great buys, tips, sales & other fun things to help you live your fabulous and savvy life.

Let's help each other! Send me tips and thoughts! Leave comments and messages! Woo hoo!

1 comment:

  1. Dear Miss Frugalista,

    This site ROCKS!!! I look forward to your many finds.

    ReplyDelete